Once the patient’s radiology test is performed, images are sent through our web platform to a radiologist, both in Spain or elsewhere, who evaluates and analyzes the clinical case, and reports results in detail, sending them back to the reference medical center.
- Magnetic resonance (MR).
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine (NM): BS, PET-CT…
- Mammography and Rx
- Special Studies: 3D reconstruction, clinical trials etc.
- Second Opinion (for patients, healthcare companies / work and sport insurances)
- Laboratory of post processing of images: 3D, virtual
- Densitomety images
- Routine Reports: less than 48 hours
- Priority Reports: less than 24h
- Urgent Reports: less than 60 minutes
- Second opinion Reports: less than 48 hours
TeleRadiology Service Director
Dr. Eduardo Mundt Dussel
- Experience in teleradiology since 2003.
- Director of Teleradiology at eDiagnostics since 2014
- Member of the American Association for Physician Leadership, EEUU, since 2001.