Patient’s retinography is sent on-line to an ophthalmologist through the eDiagnostic’s platform, who analyzes the clinical case, offering a diagnosis and reporting it back through the platform. By reviewing Fundus images through this system, the majority of retina’s main diseases can be ruled out.
- Prevention and early detection of eye diseases
- Reduces the number of people with severe visual loss
- Avoids travels and long waiting periods
- Brings closer ophthalmological care for elderly population
- Remote diagnostics: Screening and Diagnosis
- Second Opinion
- Preventive Plans (PP)
- Remote diagnostics:
- Routine Reports: less than 48 hours
- Screening Reports /priority repots: less than 24 hours
- Urgent Reports: less than 60 minutes
- Second Opinion: less than 48 hours
Teleophthalmology Medical Director
Dr. Miguel Ángel de la Fuente Salinero
20 years of experience
PhD in Vision Science, University of Valladolid.
Specialist in Ophthalmology, General Medical Council. London. United Kingdom.
Medical Doctor, University of Salamanca.
Specialist in Ophthalmology, Retina and Vitreous Section, University Hospital Ramon y Cajal, Madrid