Medical images are sent through ATRYS’ platform and are received by a dermatologist who analyzes the clinical case, assessing a detailed report and sending it back to the reference Medical Service.
Many of the skin diseases can be ruled out by this system that brings closer specialist support when required.
- Allows access to specialized assistance to a large number of patients with relevant skin problems in an optimal time.
- Early diagnostic
- Prevention campaigns
- Specialized assistance to populations that do not have specialists
- Home Care
- Facilitates monitoring of patients with chronic diseases
- Reduces waiting lists and management costs
- Remote diagnostics: Screening and Diagnosis
- Second Opinion
- Preventive Plans (PP)
- Remote diagnostics:
- Routine Reports: less than 48 hours
- Screening Reports / Priority: less than 24 hours
- Urgent Reports: less than 60 minutes
- Second Opinion: less than 48 hours
Teledermatology Medical Director
Dra. Eulalia Baselga Torres
22 years of experience
Medical Director at the Dermik Dermatology Clinic.
Clinical Head of the Pediatric Dermatology Unit at the Hospital of Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona